Based in Dublin
Initial 3 month contract
Currently seeking a talented Procurement Manager to join our leading telecoms client in Dublin for an initial 3 month contract.
- Proactively deliver "cost savings" and "cost avoidance" to the business through the development and implementation of a 'living' category plan
- Lead the supplier commercial relationship and performance to contracted deliverables
- Reduce supply and commercial risks
- Fully understand and be expert in the assigned spend category, its markets and their dynamics
- Provide commercial leadership and market insight to the business areas in sourcing strategies and key negotiations
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal business partners
- Improve working capital
- Act as profession ambassador of the Procurement function to internal and external parties
- Work with team to build the Procurement function to Best in Class within the European telecoms sector
Key Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Business / Technical Degree Min, IIPMM / CIPS / APICS
- Minimum 10 years procurement experience
- Would be advantageous to have contract lasw experience
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.