Data Insights Analyst/ Procurement Insights Manager - Permanent - Reading,UK.
The Procurement & Partner Insights Manager will play a key role in leveraging these technologies, their roadmap, and our exponential growth in available data, to meet these key objectives. As such you will have a strong influence on the value delivered by the Procurement and Partner Management teams and on our supplier strategies.
As Insights Manager, you will be responsible for all reporting and management information required to support the effective running of the procurement and partner management teams.
You will be proactively designing and producing data and insight reporting related to the sourcing and management of our supply relationships, amending where required to meet the changing requirements of the business, and consolidating the available internal and external market data and insight resources to provide a multi-faceted view of trends and associated recommendations for continuous improvement, manipulating data in applicable analytics tools, creating reports, writing insightful commentary and the distribution of the resulting information.
You'll partner with the Procurement team, Partner Management teams, Legal and Risk & Compliance teams, Finance, technical system design teams (where relevant), the Insights & Analytics team within Technology, our internal process standards team, group Procurement functions and, our tools, systems and data subscription suppliers.
- Using a variety of system based data and proactive research, you'll manage the end-to end production of insight and reporting for Procurement and key internal stakeholders.
- The insight and reporting produced may cover, but may not be limited to the following:
- External factors
* Supplier spend (supplier/category/contract/budget)
* Supplier risk (cyber/CSR/financial/ABAC/contract)
* Supplier compliance/performance (obligation/contract/benchmarks)
* Market insight (supplier/best practice)
* Group supplier insight and spend analytics
- Internal management reporting
* Savings/value creation of Procurement and Partner Management teams
* Team workload throughput/efficiency/resource utilisation
* Workload prioritisation
* Procurement policy/process compliance amongst all stakeholders
* Impact/change reporting (audit/policy /process/strategy/system)
- Bespoke/ad-hoc reporting including MI reporting for delivery teams and senior management
- Development and maintenance of template reports to meet stakeholder requirements, continually seeking feedback and designing and implementing improvements aligned to changing stakeholder requirements.
- Design and provision of guidance and training to stakeholders to encourage self-service to data and insight where possible.
- Interpret and present data/findings to key stakeholders, identifying trends and/or potential for continual improvements and, creating actionable recommendations and data driven insight.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data within each tool/system and, where required ensure that regular data uploads are done to keep the data within each tool up to date.
- An excellent grasp of summary statistics, percentages, distributions, quartiles, cumulative frequency charts, trend analysis and other data manipulation techniques etc.
- Experience and strong understanding of end to end sourcing, contract and supplier management processes, ideally from working within a Procurement function.
- Expertise in interpreting data from multiple sources, identifying trends and/or potential for improvements or action and, creating actionable recommendations and data driven insight.
- The desire to be part of a rapidly maturing team who continually strive to be better at what they do
- You'll be able to demonstrate an exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organisational boundaries, and have a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SRN Data Reporting Analyst
Location: London, England
Data & Reporting Analyst - SQL - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England