*Mandarin Speaking Procurement Assistant* - Global Telecoms Leader
A leading global telecom solution provider is looking for a Mandarin Speaking Procurement Assistant to join their team on a contract basis.
The role of Procurement Assistant will involve ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of goods and services as part of the CEG and Procurement Team.
- Prioritising and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order and confirm lead times, delivery dates and costs
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Liaison with Finance Department in identifying/resolving invoice discrepancies and system disputes
- Archive the recorded documents
- Supporting company Health, Safety & Environmental policies within the company
- Experience in relevant office software and Information Management Systems with the ability to maintain the data in purchase ledger
- Attention to detail & ability to work in a pressurised time sensitive environment
- Data entry, data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data and being able to draw qualitative conclusions
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to challenge business processes / information, where appropriate
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If this role is of interest please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01189285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.