Great opportunity to work for a leading mobile telecoms infrastructure company with state of the art offices in central Reading along with great benefits and a flexible working policy.
What the role will be doing:
- Identify, research and create undocumented processes (level 1 to 5)
- Continual review and improvement of existing ones (level 1 to 5)
- Assure process compliance
- Define SLA's and manage their delivery through MI/dashboards/Governance
- Obtain internal and external feedback and sign off through relevant governance forums
- Create and maintain document catalogue
- Create and maintain definitions and roles document
- Create and maintain RACI
What experience is needed:
- Experience of large scale processes along with document control/management.
- Process Management - researching current processes, streamlining processes and designing new processes (levels 1-5 - high to low level).
- Apply best practice methodology.
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders.
- I-server experience and MS Visio desirable.
- Previous telecoms experience is also desirable.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.