Project People are currently working with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Process Manager. You will be working within the Network Rollout team to identify current processes, create new processes and streamline processes. For this position we require someone who has carried out a similar function within a highly complex industry (Such as IT or telecoms).
As Process Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, research and create undocumented processes (level 1-5)
- Continual review and improvement of existing processes (level 1-5)
- Ensure process compliance across the business
- Define SLAs and manage their delivery through MI/dashboards/Governance
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and obtain sign off
- Create and maintain document catalogue
- Create and maintain definitions and roles document
- Create and maintain RACI chart
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Process management experience within a highly complex IT or Telecoms environment
- Proven experience applying best practice methodology
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Experience creating RACI charts
- I-server experience (ideal)
- MS Visio
- Experience creating document control and management systems
TO find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.