|Job Title:||Process Engineer Photolithography|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Job Title: Process Engineer Photolithography
Work Location: UK/Suffolk/Ipswich
As a process engineer, you will be part of the Fab Engineering team and the Technical Operations team to support the business in delivering products to meet technical specifications and timelines. You will work mostly in the clean room as well as lab areas, to optimise existing processes to support R&D and manufacturing wafers. Also, you will work closely with facility/equipment engineers as well as integration engineers and develop new processes in the Photolithography process modules to meet new device requirements for future technology, and also provide support to transfer processes to large volume manufacturing.
- Day to day operation owner of Photolithography coat, expose, develop and metrology tools.
- Direct technicians/operators to process R&D and manufacturing wafers to meet schedules.
- Schedule and complete (hands-on where necessary) maintenance activities on all related tools.
- Maintain statistical process control (SPC) charts of Photolithography processes/equipment to establish a stable and robust processing platform. Monitor process output data records against specs, and make necessary process corrections and adjustments.
- Assist in creating building blocks for photolithography processes.
- Interfacing to design and testing teams (spec reviews, FMEA etc.)
- Document tool operation and process details and write standard of procedures (SOPs)
- Provide process instructions/training for technician/operators and engineering colleagues.
- Develop new processes to meet product and technology roadmap requirements.
- Deploy change control processes as required.
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the line manager and/or process engineering manager.
- Minimum of 3-years Fab experience in Photolithography process engineering / process development.
- Experience with Photolithography equipment, stepper/aligner, coat/develop, overlay/CD metrology, E Beam Lithography
- Good dexterity for handling InP wafers and samples.
- Track record in using structured problem solving techniques
- Degree in relevant subject, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering etc.
- Knowledge and experience of SPC processes.
- Experience in setting up successful design of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis.
- Above undergraduate, preferably a PhD in relevant subjects.
- Good knowledge of InP based materials and ICP etching.
- High level proficiency in SPC, 6σ techniques and gauge R&R studies.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines - level headed.
- Proactive team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Positive attitude in working & learning and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues.
- Attention to details.
- Proven ability to work under own initiative, and to stop when advice is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to working - work the hours to do the job.
- Supportive of the company culture and ethos.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
This is initially a 3 year temp/agency worker contract until 31st July 2024, to be extended further dependent on performance and workload. Assignments are renewed on the 1st August.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays (3 days to be reserved each year for Christmas shutdown)
Cleanroom standards: In the cleanroom you cannot wear makeup (including fake eyelashes and long nails), any scent/perfume or heeled/open toed shoes. In our cleanroom, all staff are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) (hairnet, veil, lightweight hood, suit and boots). Safety shoes are not required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
R&D Test Engineer _Optoelectronics
Location: Suffolk, England
Salary: £50000 - £64000 per annum
Mandarin Speaking Supply Chain Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Technology Resourcing Partner - IT, Cloud, Digital
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension
Digital Journey Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £350 - £450 per day
Senior Service Design & Transition Manager - Telecoms
Location: Reading, Berkshire