Process Designer - Permanent - Berkshire
- Customer experience, understanding the commercial importance of a good customer journey
- Project management/business analysis skills
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Process Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company.
You will be working within Channel Operations who are responsible for looking after the needs of the customer and are responsible for acquiring new customers, whilst ensuring existing customers are happy.
You will be responsible for working collaboratively with multiple teams across the business to design and develop processes which deliver customer satisfaction, positive brand perception and commercial targets.
You will be reporting in to the Customer Service Design Lead and will be the subject matter expert in designing effective processes to deal with customer queries across all channels. You will working collaboratively with multiple business functions and managing several tasks to deliver for the business.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Designing customer processes that will be used by colleagues to deal with customer queries across channels; Contact Centre, Retail and Online
- Supporting the brand strategy by designing and delivering consistent, multi-channel customer support solutions
- Design, documenting and improving processes to meet the desired customer experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.