Process Delivery Performance Analyst
Exciting role with a leading infrastructure company based in Reading is looking out for Process delivery Performance Analyst to deliver process improvement expertise to Client's Value Chain. Directing Process Owners and subject matter experts in a collaborative and cross functional way to create process against a specific standard to ensure a structure that deliveries efficiencies, risk control and quality business processes. Application of process frameworks, enforcement of the standard and resilience to challenge each step in a process.
This role will require an excellent degree of stakeholder (internal and external) communication and management.
- Deliver new and updated business processes that underpin Client's value chain in a prioritized and controlled manner.
- Ensure delivery of processes KPIs and measurable to identify and improve the outcomes of organizational and operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Deliver and promote continuous improvement and culture in line with streamline providing high quality and robust information to support decision making and to deliver client's strategy, services and priorities.
- Be the SME for the transition and/or transformation project team by delivering Target Operating Models, lead process workshops within client and their key Suppliers.
- Develop and improve process templates, ensure and support process SMEs to complete Process Definition Documents. Develop and deliver regular process status reports.
- Maintain the integrity of the Signavio repository and Process Portal.
- Lead delivering the preparation, implementation, and follow-through the process and technology related change management within business.
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- Strong Process analysis and documentation using recognised standards
- Awareness of Process notation (e.g. BPMN 2.0) and Process repositories (e.g. Signavio)
- Demonstrates capability in Project planning, Process mapping, Process evaluation and development
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops and meetings to deliver an agreed outcome
- Lean techniques and or Six Sigma Qualification, Green belt
- Strong, analytical, research skills.
- Interpersonal and problem-solving skills required
- Good track record for innovation and measurable process improvements
- Good presentation and communications skills across
If interested, please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager - Software application delivery
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
2nd Line Deskide Engineer (On Site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Service/Help Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Principal Engineer /DevOps
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester