|Job Title:||Process and Test Equipment Technician|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Job Title: Process and Test Equipment Technician
This role is part of the backend engineering team, supporting the business to sustain the upkeep of processes and test equipment to ensure effective delivery of daily production demands. The role requires working within the cleanroom as well as other lab areas, to maintain smooth running, continuously improve the operational processes, and test equipment. Supporting the processing of engineering product developments and experimental batches will also be required.
- Provide first line production support to troubleshoot processes, equipment and help support operations efficiency
- Utilise LEAN, Six Sigma, other best practice tools and principles for day-to-day problem solving and continuous improvements
- Work closely with backend equipment engineering and operations teams to effectively restore equipment or process breakdowns
- Implement and maintain effective statistical process controls (SPC) to ensure process and equipment quality controls against Quality Control Plan and Out of Control Action Plan (QCP/OCAP)
- Provide effective handover to operational and engineering colleagues across shifts
In addition, there may be a requirement to:
- Maintain and develop equipment preventative maintenance plans
- Work with equipment engineering to qualify new processes or equipment
- Use experience and knowledge to continuously improve processes towards lean manufacturing whilst maintaining quality
- Compile Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and provide training to other personnel
- Any other ad-hoc duty as requested to support operational or engineering teams
- Track record of process & equipment support ownership in electronics or semiconductor volume manufacturing environment
- Proficient with electronic test equipment with fundamental knowledge of electronics
- Knowledge of SPC Lean manufacturing techniques, in particular first response to out of control/spec events during production runs
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- SMT / Pick & Place machine experience
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant technology area
- Proven ability to work under own initiative with attention to detail and to stop when advice is required.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience working in fast pace, dynamic environment, with limited supervision: self-starter.
- A level-headed, proactive team player and good communicator.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Tax Compliance Advisor for VAT
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Service Transition & Design Managers x 2 - BSS / OSS
Location: Reading, Berkshire