Process & Continual Improvement Analyst
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a IT Infrastructure reseller / IT solution provider company based in High Wycombe for a Process & Continual Improvement Analyst! This is a permanent position paying a competitive salary plus benefits. This is a good opportunity to work for a company who really like to look after their employees and offer great incentives and work/life balance!
As Process & Continual Improvement Analyst you will be key in the on-going success of the process function within the services department of the business. You will facilitate business change through continual service improvement and service on-boarding activities.
What you will be doing:
- Helping to identify and implement Service Improvement initiatives
- Supporting on-boarding of new services or service changes
- Document all new processes
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Strong background in Process Analyst or CI or Business Analyst role
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills as will be running workshops
- Analytical thinker
- Experience in documenting processes
- Strong process modelling techniques
- Able to facilitate and chair workshop sessions
- ITIL Foundation certified or experience working within an ITIL environment
- Previously worked in an ITIL managed services business (ideal)
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity then please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.