|Job Title:||Process Analyst/Technical Author/Process Business Analyst/Visio|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Process Analyst/Technical Author/Process Business Analyst (Visio/Documentation Creation) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely, home working, UK. (UK Only)
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be a Process Analyst/Technical Author with strong documentation experience
- Strong experience of simplifying documentation and breaking down documents into referenceable artefacts, as well as manageable bite size documents
- Update technical documentation
- Excellent client facing experience and communication skills
- Extensive experience with business process modelling and documentation. (As-is To-Be) with Strong process mapping experience. Proven experience of mapping functional/non-functional as-is'/to-be' business or IT processes and Visio to support the design, selection or delivery of new processes or IT solutions within an Operational Delivery function.
- Retro-author Processes & documentation for existing Operational Services that are in place which would require consolidation of technical design documentation and documenting into Operational Artefacts to ensure an optimum set of deliverables
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Data analysis: analysing data uses, sources and quality requirements, validation requirements, with the ability to collate information and data from difference sources into one source
- Previous experience of authoring business, functional and technical requirements and specification documents, including translating technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Working in an IT and Network based environment in large, shared services organisations.
- Extensive experience gathering requirements, writing specifications and developing compelling and well-presented recommendations (including user stories and under agile processes)
- Experience in articulating problem statements (including user stories and under agile processes)
- Able to evidence high quality outputs in multiple formats according to audience need
- Process Cards & Operational 'Guardrails' including operational artefacts defining operational acceptance and what it needed to commission the services. Revised Format for operations and maintenance guides
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Application Engineer - Robotic process Automation
Location: Berkshire, England
Application Engineer - Robotic Process Automation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Business Support Coordinator
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Application Lead - Automation
Location: Reading, Berkshire