|Job Title:||Process Analyst / Process Writer - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Process Analyst / Process Writer 12 Month Contract - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
The Process Analyst will be joining our Deployment Services team, to create and maintain the catalogue of new and existing processes relating to new mobile telecoms site builds and deployment.
What you can expect to be delivering:
Identify, research and create undocumented processes (Level 1 to 5)
Continual review and improvement of existing processes (Level 1 to 5)
Obtain internal and external contribution and sign off
Write and maintain document catalogue
Create and maintain definitions and roles document
Create and maintain a multi-level RACI
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Background in Process Writing
- Excellent Visio skills
- Confident communication style. They'll be working in a dynamic deployment environment, needing to influence Build and Deployment Managers, as well as SWCs. There may also be occasions for them to participate and present at online seminars of 20-300 people.
- Telecoms/Build / Deployment experience would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Proven experience of Process creation
- Ability to advise and implement best practice, within a fast-moving, delivery-focused environment
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Logical and solution driven approach to problems
- An understanding of Mobile Telecoms would be advantageous, but not essential.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.