We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Telecom Company in Dublin. Recruiting immediately a Process Analyst who will be responsible for identifying and defining processes for the mapping and recording of all data processing activities.
- Review business processes already documented (to level 3) and re-purpose these in order to provide the output necessary for analysing the processing of personal data in each process.
- Work across the organisation to identify any potential gaps in the processes.
- Create documentation for identified processes which have not yet been documented.
- Identify external third parties involved in the processing of personal data.
- With the Legal and Regulatory team and the business, validate that a valid rationale exists for all data processing.
- Document the necessary output of the process reviews.
- Request validation of the data processing mechanism and via the appropriate channel.
- Work with the Three Legal & Regulatory department to identify and create an inventory of personal data processing.
- Plan out the repeatable mechanism for scheduling and conducting the process reviews/approvals process with the various organisational stakeholders.
- Upload the completed record of data processing activities to a dedicated cloud application.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience in a Process Analysis role.
- Experience of working across multiple organisational department.
- Proven ability to identify key stakeholders in a program/project.
- Data processing analysis experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven ability to deconstruct and express complex information in clear and unambiguous documentation.
- Experience of working in a process analysis role in the IT sector of the telecommunications industry would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.