We have an exciting opportunity to join a major telco client within the Berkshire area, as they seek to recruit a Process Analyst to support internal projects.
They are looking for a Process Analyst to support and deliver process improvement for the organisation. Working in the Process Team within Business Assurance, you'd be working with another Business Process Analyst and a Process Support. The manager essentially wants someone with a strong Process background, who is able to foster great relationships across the business and with key stakeholders, Process Owners, SME's and look to analyse and develop key end to end processes.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Business Process Management
- Process Performance Measurement
- Process Improvements
- Process Governance
- Compliance & Security
What we are looking for
- Strong Business Process Analysis experience
- Excellent process mapping, and process evaluation and development experience
- Good knowledge of process frameworks i.e. BPM, ITIL, COBIT, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Awareness of BPMN 2.0
- An ability to plan and facilitate productive workshops
- An ability to govern process
A Business Process background within the mobile telecoms industry is desirable together with:
- ISEB or CBAP qualification in Business Analysis
- Knowledge of TM Forum's eTOM framework
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Experience of using business process modeling tools
If you would like to be considered for the role you will need to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.