3 month contract
Remote based currently
Contract opportunity for a Process Analyst with experience of designing processes using Signavio (preferably). This role will offer the contractor a variety, so ideally you will have a broad background mapping processes for HR, Finance, Acquisition, Operations etc.
Looking for someone who is detailed oriented, accurate, structured and has good process mindset. You should be capable of facilitating process change workshop sessions via calls/video.
- Experience of mapping a variety of processes, or at least have the capability to do so i.e HR, Finance, Operations, Acquisition
- Will ideally have experience of using Signavio. If not, then should be super strong with Aris/Visio/Blueworks
- Ability to review processes and spot gaps in as-is, to-be.
- Must have stakeholder engagement skills - need to be able to interact around the business, and support with process
- Lean knowledge (not six sigma) would be great so they are OK with continuous improvement, but not essential
- Accuracy skills must be on point.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV through to email@example.com, or apply here.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.