|Job Title:||Process Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
12 Month Contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Process Analyst to join their Infrastructure Deployment Services team, to create and maintain the catalogue of new and existing processes relating to new site builds and deployment.
What you can expect to be delivering:
- Identify, research and create undocumented processes (Level 1 to 5)
- Continual review and improvement of existing processes (Level 1 to 5)
- Obtain internal and external contribution and sign off
- Write and maintain document catalogue
- Create and maintain definitions and roles document
- Create and maintain a multi-level RACI
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience of Process creation
- Advanced Visio skills
- Ability to advise and implement best practice, within a fast-moving, delivery-focused environment
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Logical and solution driven approach to problems
- An understanding of Mobile Telecoms would be advantageous, but not essential.
For more information please apply here or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.