We are currently recruiting for a Business Process Analyst to support and deliver process improvement expertise to my client. This is a permanent role working for a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading. My client have recently moved to lovely new offices, easy access to the M4 and parking on site.
As Process Analyst you will be working within Business Assurance as part of the BPA team. We are looking for someone with strong Process background who has experience in writing and mapping out new processes, who can build relationships across the business and with key Stakeholders and Process Owners. You will be working with Process Owners and technical personnel across the business and understand processes in their key areas and then map/write out the processes.
- Deliver new and updated business processes to the business
- Ensure integrity of documents within the process repository to create and amend process diagrams applying BPMN
- Work closely with process owners, ensure all hand-offs have demonstrable controls and ownership and delivered processes are repeatable, measurable, achievable and continuously improve processes through established governance and engagement channels
- Champion the use of process governance across the business
- Process Performance measurement
- Continued process improvement
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have proven experience working as a Process Analyst - writing/mapping out new processes
- Strong process analysis and documentation using recognised standards including BPM, ITIL, COBIT, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Knowledge of process notation (BPMN) and Process repositories (eg Signavio)
- Demonstrable experience in Project planning, process mapping, process evaluation and development
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops and meetings to deliver an agreed outcome
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fluid, high pressure environments and on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required process writing/mapping experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.