|Job Title:||Problem Manager - Telecoms|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
The Problem Management Team is part of the wider Service Operations function alongside Incident and Change Management teams.
The Problem Management Process and Tool are currently being re-vamped and re-launched so this is a fantastic opportunity to help influence how the function operates; ensuring best practice processes are adopted and developed.
What the role will be doing:
- Drive the permanent resolution of problems through the root cause analysis created by resolving technical teams.
- Create effective communications including a final Problem Report.
- Create a collaborative meeting environment for the resolving teams to work effectively together.
- Manage escalations as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure operational teams adhere to Three's quality standards within the IT Service Management toolset.
- Act as an ambassador for Service Management.
- ITIL is required with demonstrable experience working as a Problem Manager within Telecoms.
- Able to drive best practice across the partners in terms of reviewing incidents across multiple parts of the network that have happened, reviewing these with the partner organisations and then driving a permanent resolution.
- RAN experience would be highly desirable.
- Drive the correct governance behaviours in the disciplines of Incident, problem and change respectively.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire