A leading player within the telecoms space are currently recruiting for a Problem Manager to join their team.
The Problem Management Team is part of the wider Service Operations function alongside the Incident and Change Management teams and are responsible for the investigating the unknown root cause of one or more incidents and are the liaison between ICT & Network Operations for all problems.
Problem Management are responsible for driving problem investigations to enable network stability and influence improvements to the customer experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the permanent resolution of problems through the root cause analysis created by resolving technical teams
- Creating effective communications including a final Problem Report
- Creating a collaborative meeting environment for the resolving teams to work effectively together
- Managing escalations as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensuring operational teams adhere to quality standards within the IT Service
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum ITIL v3 Foundation qualification
- Experience of Mobile Network Technologies and specifically RAN
- Experience in a fast paced operational environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and proven track record of Problem resolution
- Successful at developing and managing relationships across all organisational levels.
- Self-motivated and have a pro-active approach
- Capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and working to deadlines.
- Familiar with ITSM tool sets (i.e. Remedy)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, power point, word)
Nice to Have:
- Degree / HNC Level Qualification
- ITIL v3 Intermediate Qualification(s) - preferably Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.