|Job Title:||Problem Manager (IT / Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Permanent - Berkshire
This is a permanent position, working for an exciting and agile communications company. They are currently seeking an ITIL V3 Certified Problem Manager to join their team, based out of a newly refurbished office in the heart of Reading. The company offers a market leading salary with a generous package, along with flexible working opportunities.
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role within an IT or Telecoms environment
- Good understanding of ITIL and Problem Management functions
- ITIL Certification V3 or V4
- Knowledgeable of Mobile Infrastructure
- Confident leadership style
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.