Problem Manager - Contract - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecoms company in Berkshire require a skilled Problem Manager to join their Problem Management team which is responsible for the investigating the unknown root cause of one or more incidents and the liaison between ICT & Network Operations for all problems.
The Problem Management Team is part of the wider Service Operations function alongside the Incident and Change Management teams.
Problem Management are responsible for driving problem investigations to enable network stability and influence improvements to the customer experience which represents the aspirations of the company.
- Drive the permanent resolution of problems through the root cause analysis created by resolving technical teams
- Create effective communications including a final Problem Report
- Create a collaborative meeting environment for the resolving teams to work effectively together
- Manage escalations as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure operational teams adhere to established quality standards within the IT Service Management toolset
- Act as an ambassador for Service Management
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum ITIL v3 Foundation qualification
- Experience of ICT / and or Mobile Network Technologies (RAN is the preference)
- Experience in a fast paced operational environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and proven track record of Problem resolution
- Successful at developing and managing relationships across all organisational levels.
- Self-motivated and have a pro-active approach
- Capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and working to deadlines.
- Familiar with ITSM tool sets (i.e. Remedy)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, power point, word)
- Degree / HNC Level Qualification
- ITIL v3 Intermediate Qualification(s) - preferably Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.