|Job Title:||Problem Manager|
|Salary:||Contract daily rate (Umbrella)|
|Duration:||End Dec 2020|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Contract until the end of Dec 2020
Problem Manager - a great new contract position has arisen working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire. Please note, there is no parking, however they are close to public car parks and the train station.
As Problem Manager you will work with the wider Service Ops function, alongside Incident and Change Management teams. As Problem Manager you will be responsible for driving problem investigations to enable network stability and make improvements to the network (and ultimately customer experience). You will also be responsible for managing service partners to deliver problem management resolutions to the business.
**Due to the nature of this position we require a Problem Manager with experience of working within the telecoms environment and ideally knowledge of the RAN network.
As Problem Manager you will be responsible for:
- Drive the permanent resolution of problems through the root cause analysis created by resolving technical teams
- Create effective communications including a final Problem Report
- Create a collaborative meeting environment for the resolving teams to work effectively together
- Manage escalations as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure operational teams adhere to established quality standards within the IT Service Management toolset
- Act as an ambassador for Service Management
Knowledge and experience required for this position:
- Minimum ITIL v3 Foundation qualification
- Experience of ICT / and or Mobile Network Technologies (RAN is the preference)
- Experience in a fast paced operational environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and proven track record of Problem resolution
- Successful at developing and managing relationships across all organisational levels.
- Self-motivated and have a pro-active approach
- Capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and working to deadlines.
- Familiar with ITSM tool sets (i.e. Remedy)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, power point, word)
If you are interested in this contract position and have the required experience, please apply on line!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.