Problem Manager - Reading
Our client, a leading player within the telecoms space, have an exciting opportunity for a Problem Manager to join their Operations team in Berkshire. You'll be working closely with one of their Shareholders and Managed Service Partners, to ensure that Incident and Trouble Tickets are being properly managed, allocated and in line with their processes.
- Act as escalation point for suppliers in order to investigate, assess and resolve problems with the network. Coordinate investment sign off if required to resolve problems.
- Ensuring Managed Service Provider deliverables and outcomes are aligned to shareholder expectations and SLA's
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network.
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- A proven background in Problem Management and experience within IT or Telecoms with ITIL v3 or v4 accreditation.
- Experience driving third parties from a governance perspective, and continuously looking for opportunities to improve service to your customers through identifying potential CSI initiatives
- Excellent Analytical skills, ability to identify trends, and produce detailed and meaningful reporting.
- Good systems experience e.g. Remedy or similar
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.