|Job Title:||Problem & Incident Data Analyst|
|Salary:||Bonus, phone, flexible remote working|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
- Analysing all available data sources to support the assurance of Problem Management and CI Services with insight to create proposals for continuous improvement.
- Prepare Problem Management target review data
- Integrity checking of Supplier reporting of Problems, Repeat Offenders, Risks, CIs and any other initiatives in progress
- Provide analytical assistance in assuring the MSP are providing the problem management & CI services and supporting process as outlined in the contract and service operations manual
- Provide data driven analysis to ensure MBNL deliver their obligations to support the MSP providing their problem and CI service
- Proactively identify opportunities through data analytics to enhance the MSP problem management & CSI service effectiveness and quality of problem & CSI outcomes delivered to Shareholders
- Provide proactive trend analysis of services and historical incident data to help eliminate incidents before they occur (within and beyond the MSP's control), whilst collaborating with MSP/Shareholder problem teams. This includes analysis of Incident Reports using Remedy data (or equivalent Service Management tooling)
- Identify new problem investigations that MBNL require the MSP to undertake and submit requests into the MSP
- Identify improvement initiatives where additional Capex investment would be required and develop outline business cases for MBNL and Shareholder review
- Champion a continuous improvement culture across MBNL, MSP and Shareholders
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- ITIL foundation certification (V3 or V4)
- Experience of cross-functional working and the ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with regards to building key relationships across the business and with external partners
- Strong influencing skills across all levels of business
- Understanding of ITIL based processes in a telecoms or operations environment including incident management, problem management, change management and CSI.
- Experience in statistical analysis
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Problem Analyst/Reporting analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Application Developer - Java- Contract role - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Cork City, Cork
Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Business Intelligence Lead - Analytics
Location: Reading, Berkshire