- Look at incidents that occur, trends of an incident, root cause analysis. What impacts the service and end customer experience and to prevent reoccurrence
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the shareholders networks.
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement.
- Attend meetings required and support inputs
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems.
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role
- Good communication skills
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure (a bonus)
- Stay calm under pressure
- Good at prioritising
- Matrix management experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Process Engineer R&D
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk