Do you have a passion for all things Data, AI and Machine Learning and AI along with the desire, drive and passion to make a difference?
Are you looking for a role that builds on your experience with Engineering Data Systems? As an experienced Data Engineer / Data Scientist / Software Engineer your passion for BIG DATA will shine through and now this is your opportunity to join a leading organisation responsible for products used by millions us across the globe every day!
As a Data Engineer you will be involved in the delivery of new products, product improvements and the enhancing of technologies. If you are excited by Data, AI and Machine Learning and want to enhance your career prospects for the long term, look no further! Our client is committed to your professional development. Working as a Mid / Senior or Principle Data Engineer will only be the beginning of your journey!
Some of the Fantastic Benefits on offer include
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell up to 5 days
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 10%
You could be working with a cutting-edge tech stack developing your skillset with an organisation that is forward-thinking, collaborative and offers Hybrid ways of working to ensure that family and wellbeing comes 1st
To make the most of the opportunity and changes in progress they need a diverse team of great people from all backgrounds and areas of experience and that's where you come in.
What are we looking for you in you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Big Data pipelines and processing technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Beam
- Experience of OO programming languages such as Java 8+ or Python
- Experience of Containerisation e.g. Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience of Pipeline orchestration e.g. Airflow or Jenkins
- AWS Experience
What can you expect to be doing?
- You will be working within Agile development teams to deliver new products and product improvements.
- You will be collaborating to deliver value to an audience of over 50 million users
- You will be working to ensure that both you and the team are focused on quality, scale, and security.
- Responsible for helping maintain pipelines for ingest, processing and summarisation of data
- Improving recommendations engines using machine learning.
You will have the opportunity to engage with industry forums, interest groups or blogging and other broader industry forums to keep up to date with current industry developments and challenges.
Calling all Data Engineers if you're looking to work with an organisation with great purpose, people, progression and development opportunities, where you can grow your career and be creative, putting your talents to great effect; we'd like to hear from you.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
WAN 1st Line Engineer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Associate Technical Service Engineer
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
LAN Engineer - Trainee
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Trainee DevOps Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire