Principal Transmission Designer- Reading
We are have an exciting opportunity for a Principle Transmission Designer to join our busy and dynamic Design team which sits within the DPD department. The Design team are responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. These designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP's), the Shareholders Design teams and specialist resources in order to enhance the capabilities of the networks.
· Delivery of the Transmission and Transport Design criteria used in delivery of the 2G and shared 3G and 4G RANs.
· Technical management of transmission equipment introduction.
· Support the on-going delivery of shareholders 2G, shared 3G, 4G and 5G networks within agreed budget
· Ensure that Transmission Network upgrade activities are designed and dimensioned to ensure that network availability targets are maintained or improved.
· Identify to Shareholder team's activities required to achieve Best Network at Lowest cost status.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
· University/College degree or degree calibre preferably from telecommunications or Electrical Engineering background
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.