|Job Title:||Principal Oracle CX Consultant (Security Clearance Required)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Principal Oracle CX Consultant (Oracle Service Cloud, PHP) - Security Clearance Required
Ongoing Contract Position
(UK only) Home Based Position
We have a new contract opportunity working for a leading IT Services company for a Principal CX Consultant with extensive experience in Oracle Service Cloud / RightNow, and able to develop complex solutions in PHP.
*Candidates will need a level of security clearance for this position, candidates without any security clearance will also be considered. *
As Principal CX Consultant you will be responsible for providing Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) skills and knowledge to the business and partners. You will need to have specific expertise in PHP programming and the development of bespoke customer portals for Service Cloud solutions, focusing on end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems. You will use your experience to support delivery, bids and presales opportunities with Oracle Service Cloud.
- An ability to design and deliver solutions for Oracle CX modules in both sales and implementation environments is essential.
- An ability to design and deliver bespoke solutions for Oracle CX customer portal and agent dashboard is essential.
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ Oracle CX full project lifecycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy)
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of CX implementation projects is essential
- Should possess people skills to develop rapport with customers, Colleagues, Partners and Oracle.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
Core / Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent relationship building, engagement, and stakeholder management skills
- PHP with Oracle Service Cloud Customer Portal, CSS, HTML
- Good commercial awareness
- Experience of contribution to the presales and delivery process for Oracle CX/Fusion Cloud and PaaS solutions
- The ability to define, scope, plan and estimate Oracle CX/Fusion Cloud and PaaS Solutions
If you are interested in this contract position and have the required skills and experience, please submit your CV on line or email direct to - Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SAP Consultant/SAP Architect (SAP ABAP)
SAP ABAP Architect/SAP ABAP Consultant/Technical Lead
TEST ANALYST- SECURITY CLEARED- CONTRACT- REMOTE
Location: London, England
Location: Hampshire, England