|Job Title:||Principal Chip Design Engineer (980-nm pump chip)|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Principal Chip Design Engineer (980-nm pump chip)
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Develop highly reliable high-power 980-nm pump laser chip product of EDFA for the rapidly growing fields of optical fibre communication.
- Build 980-nm pump laser chip design expertise and manufacturing capabilities in Feasibility study and simulation, Design & layout, optical and mechanical parameters test & reliability.
- Design of highly reliable high-power 980-nm pump laser chip (cooled/uncooled).
- Analysis of 980-nm pump chip concepts through theoretical and/or computational models.
- Fabrication and detailed characterization of prototype chip.
- Design and qualification of the chip fabrication processes.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in areas of expertise and using the knowledge to promote continuous improvement in the work.
- Liaising with other colleagues in Huawei.
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the Project Manager.
- Research and development experience in GaAs chip design&layout for 980-nm.
- Solid knowledge of Physics of GaAs chip and Physics and Chemistry of material.
- Familiar with GaAs Fab equipment and processing.
- Have the capability of studing the new technolgy.
- Demonstrable experience of teamwork.
- Willingness to travel as required on occasion.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- The designer of pump chip which has been applied to EDFA or fiber laser is preferred
- Experience of GaAs chip design and simulation, such as 915nm/940nm/975nm laser.
- Graduate degree (PhD preferred) in optics, optical engineering, optoelectronics, microelectronics, physical electronics, semiconductor physics or related discipline.
- Excellent communication and teamwork spirit.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Structural Design Engineer (Passive Infrastructure)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Principal Application Developer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Design Manager **cooling systems. Telco Network Rollout
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Design Engineering Manager (Mobile Telecoms Site Design)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Azure Expert - Design and Implement - Contract - Solihull
Location: Solihull, West Midlands