|Job Title:||Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Remote Working (UK Only)
I am currently recruiting for a Principal BI Consultant for a contract position on behalf of a leading IT and Communications company. This position will be UK home based.
*Candidates will need to hold a valid UK level of Security Clearance, those without may also be considered*
We are looking for a Principal BI Consultant to provide BI Analytics and Oracle BI business consultancy to the end customers, we are looking for someone with specific experience in supporting delivery, bids and pre sales opportunities.
As Principal BI Consultant you will use your Oracle BI Cloud and reporting technical skills with a focus on the end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems.
As Principal BI Consultant you will be experienced in:
- Designing and delivering solutions for OBIEE and multiple OBIA modules in both sales and implementation environments (essential).
- Design and delivering bespoke solutions for OBIEE and custom data sources (desirable).
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ OBIEE & OBIA full project lifecycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy)
- Experience delivering data discoverer projects using Endeca and custom data warehouse design.
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of OBIEE implementation projects (essential)
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIEE 10g and 11g implementations. Must have strong design and development experience across all OBIEE elements with a focus on monitoring and debugging ETL and ODI
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIA (7.9.6+) implementations. Must have experience of 2+ OBIA modules; HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects would be extremely desirable.
- Experience of implementing OBIEE/OBIA using Oracle eBusiness Suite data source
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of Informatica, DAC and ODI implementations with administration & development experience with multiple OBIA modules
- Knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse design for OBIA enhancements and new star schemas
- Experience of Endeca
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation and/or Applications Specialist
- Experience of OBIEE 10g or 11g implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Upgrading to OBIEE 11g
- Experience of Informatica implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Data Warehouse Console (DAC) implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Oracle Data Integrator implementations for bespoke data sources
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience, please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
DevOps Engineer - Contract - Hampshire - Security Clearance
Location: Hampshire, England
BI Reporting Manager (Tableau/PowerBI)- Permanent - Theale
Location: Theale, Berkshire
BI Reporting Developer( PowerBI /Tableau)- Permanent-Theale
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Oracle Functional SCM Consultant
Location: Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Reporting and Information Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire