The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
* An ability to design and deliver solutions for OBIEE and multiple OBIA modules in both sales and implementation
environments is essential.
* An ability to design and deliver bespoke solutions for OBIEE and custom data sources is desirable.
* Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ OBIEE & OBIA full project
lifecycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy)
* Experience delivering data discoverer projects using Endeca and custom data warehouse design.
* Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of OBIEE implementation projects is essential
* Should possess people skills to develop rapport with customers, Colleagues, Partners and Oracle.
* Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often
explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
* Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence at different stakeholders levels.
* Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail.
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to maintain strategic perspective while undertaking complex and
detailed work, with proven ability to deliver results within agreed timescales
* Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIEE 10g and 11g implementations. Must have strong design
and development experience across all OBIEE elements with a focus on monitoring and debugging ETL and ODI
* Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIA (7.9.6+) implementations. Must have experience of 2+ OBIA
modules; HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects would be extremely desirable.
* Experience of implementing OBIEE/OBIA using Oracle eBusiness Suite data source
* Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of Informatica, DAC and ODI implementations with administration &
development experience with multiple OBIA modules
* Knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse design for OBIA enhancements and new star schemas
* Experience of Endeca
* Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation and/or Applications Specialist
Experience of OBIEE 10g or 11g implementations for bespoke data sources
* Experience of Upgrading to OBIEE 11g
* Experience of Informatica implementations for bespoke data sources
* Experience of Data Warehouse Console (DAC) implementations for bespoke data sources
* Experience of Oracle Data Integrator implementations for bespoke data sources
* Functional knowledge of the eBusiness Suite (HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects) would be extremely desirable
* Knowledge and experience of Hyperion Products (HFM, Planning, Essbase)
* Experience of BI Publisher
* Experience of Exadata/Exalytics
* Experience of Golden Gate.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.