|Job Title:||Presales/Bids - System Center Orchestrator - Perm - Basingstoke|
|REF:||CB - ManToolsArch_1585319163|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Presales/Bids - System Center Orchestrator - Management Tools Architect - Perm - Basingstoke
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
We are looking for an innovative Management Tools Architect with significant system design and build experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate architectures and tools required by our customers. The successful applicant will become the bid / prresales SME within a project team, responsible for all management tool design and production of deployment plans and designs, overseeing deployment and system acceptance into service.
Are you a Management Tools Architect who is able demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of IT system management tools for:-
- Server Event Monitoring and Log Analysis
- Server Capacity and Performance monitoring
- Experience of SCCM, SCOM, HP Openview or Operations Manager
- Automated Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Software Delivery and Patching
- Asset Discovery and CMDB update
- Intelligent systems for root cause analysis and fault prediction.
Can you demonstrate:-
- Experience of Management Tool design and deployment for major IT systems
- Knowledge of System Center Orchestrator
- Experience of Planning and Costing toolset deployment projects
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.