2 fantastic positions open for Premium Support Engineers with Global Retail Bank experience to come on-board and work for a Market leading Multi-national IT company based in Canary Wharf - London. This will be a 3 month rolling contract position.
* Windows 7 & MacOS
* Microsoft Office 2013 (including Outlook)
* Lotus Notes
* Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
* iOS & Android Support
* GOOD Technologies (BYOD)
*Providing IT support services to premium level users via floor walking and service desk.
*Strong customer service & communication skills required, along with more in-depth technical ability to perform 2ND line type technical support.
*Provide 1st and 2nd line Desktop IT support to HSBC's Premium Supported users
* Incident resolution via service desk tools or direct desk side engagement with the customer.
* Customer coaching.
* Involvement in project implementation and moves and changes.
* Support of Remote Working.
* Maintain effective working relationships with other support teams, other Head Office areas and external service providers.
* Identify potential technology improvements where possible and improvements in how technology can be used to support the business.
* Participate in testing new applications and hardware as required.
* Communicate effectively with key business users regarding day-to-day support.
*Special requirements: Overall understanding of desktop services and the supporting infrastructure to be able to prioritise faults, estimate fix times.
*Strong analytical skills to quickly assess situations, their impact and options for resolution.
*Ability to work under pressure and deliver within limited timescales. Strong interpersonal skills. Good communication, both verbal and written.
*Experience providing IT Support to customers at all levels
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.