Pre-Sales Solution/Enterprise Architect
Do you see yourself as a key team member of one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions companies?
Leading IT Services Provider require a skilled Enterprise Architect to join their team working remotely.
- Develop and deliver written proposals, whitepapers, and presentations
- Rapidly develop financial models and commercial propositions
- Develop market intelligence - sector strategy, trends, opportunities, and competition analysis providing thought leadership by creating innovation whitepapers and presentations with sector strategists
- Business development - create go to market strategies, campaigns, and pipeline strategy
- Pre-sales - create solution strategy and value propositions, define pipeline and optimal team for each Bid.
- Possesses a sound commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and an ability to influence and work through others
- Excellent relationship-building and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentational, with the ability to present and show solution leadership at customer and internal bid meetings and presentations
- Ability to objectively assess and qualify opportunities from a technical perspective in a structured manner
- Understanding of the latest related technology trends globally, internally, and within the relevant market areas
- Tools and methodologies - Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, TOGAF, ITIL V4.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure technology and how this integrates as a service (i.e. EUC, networks, ITSM etc.)
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.