PRE-SALES SOLUTION ARCHITECT / LEAD DEAL ARCHITECT - REMOTE- CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Public and Defence Sector is looking for a Pre-sales Solution Architect / Lead Deal Architect to provide thought leadership for the development of new propositions that support business development and winning new business within the Public Sector. You will have a pre-sales and consulting background, familiar with using lean and agile design thinking to develop and present cohesive value propositions.
CONTRACT- 3 MONTHS ROLLING - LONG TERM
You will have developed strategies and operating models for IT Outsourcing and Managed Services, including (but not limited to) service desk and management, data centre and cloud hosting, migration and transformation, workplace (end user) services, networks, applications (preferably Oracle, Microsoft) and digital transformation programmes. Experience in the Transport Sector, specifically Rail industry would be advantageous for the right candidate.
You are able to understand complex business problems and explain concepts to C-Level executives, industry leaders, lead SMEs and delivery teams. You will have outstanding customer facing skills, experience in helping customers articulate their business problems and eliciting their requirements. You will be experienced in devising solutions to meet these requirements and have excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills, using them to convey a compelling story and solution to the customer.
You will be required to carry out solution ownership for new business pursuits within the Public sector. The successful candidate should have experience of successfully bidding in Public sector and of working across the range from £20m+ to sub-£6m TCV range of deals.
- Possesses a sound commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and an ability to influence and work through others
- Excellent relationship-building and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentational, with the ability to present and show solution leadership at customer and internal bid meetings and presentations
- Ability to objectively assess and qualify opportunities from a technical perspective in a structured manner
- Understanding of the latest related technology trends globally, within client and within the relevant market areas
- Tools and methodologies - Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, TOGAF, ITIL V4.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure technology and how this integrates as a service (i.e. EUC, networks, ITSM etc.)
- Develop and deliver written proposals, whitepapers, and presentations
- Rapidly develop financial models and commercial propositions
- Develop market intelligence - sector strategy, trends, opportunities, and competition analysis providing thought leadership by creating innovation whitepapers and presentations with sector strategists
- Business development - create go to market strategies, campaigns, and pipeline strategy
- Pre-sales - create solution strategy and value propositions, define pipeline and optimal team for each Bid.
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Coordinator - 6 month Rolling Contract
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
IT CORDINATOR - CONTRACT - WAKEFIELD-ONSITE
Location: West Midlands, England
LEAD 3RD LINE NETWORK ENGINEER- CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
OPENTEXT VIM- S4 HANA CONSULTANT - CONTRACT - REMOTE
Location: London, England
SR. APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland