Pre-sales Solution Architect - Location (UK)
You will be required to carry out solution ownership for new business pursuits within the Public sector. The successful candidate should have experience of successfully bidding in Public sector and of working across the range from £20m+ to sub-£6m TCV range of deals.
- Possesses a sound commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and an ability to influence and work through others
- Excellent relationship-building and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentational, with the ability to present and show solution leadership at customer and internal bid meetings and presentations
- Ability to objectively assess and qualify opportunities from a technical perspective in a structured manner
- Understanding of the latest related technology trends globally, within the relevant market areas
- Tools and methodologies - Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, TOGAF, ITIL V4.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure technology and how this integrates as a service (i.e. EUC, networks, ITSM etc.)
- Develop and deliver written proposals, whitepapers, and presentations
- Rapidly develop financial models and commercial propositions
- Develop market intelligence - sector strategy, trends, opportunities, and competition analysis providing thought leadership by creating innovation whitepapers and presentations with sector strategists
- Business development - create go to market strategies, campaigns, and pipeline strategy
- Pre-sales - create solution strategy and value propositions, define pipeline and optimal team for each Bid.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.