|Job Title:||Pre-Sales Network Consultant|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Duration:||4 Month initial|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Pre-Sales Network Consultant
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
We are looking for Pre-Sales Network Architects, with previous pre-sales and bid experience, to join our existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Delivery Executives, Solution Owners and Customer to produce design documentation on a wide variety of complex changes and bids that vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Provide day-to day-support to the Delivery Executives and Solution Owners to create innovative network solutions and offerings against the customers' requirements
- Create and be responsible for High Level Designs and Architecture Overview Document that meet, or exceed, the customers' expectations.
- Production of estimates including BOMs, licensing and effort based on chosen methodology
- Support the Lead Bid Architect/Solution Owner in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Bid Architects.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors
- Previous experience working alongside the customer to derive requirements.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Previous experience working on bids and/or large and complex changes.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- SDWAN experience is advantageous.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.