Job Title: PPC (Pay Per Click) Executive Location: Oxford
Job Purpose: Day to day optimisation & strategy input on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns.
Areas of responsibility:
To support the PPC Manager in delivering best practice PPC activity across several accounts spanning various markets.
* Work alongside the PPC Manager to shape strategy.
* Maintain and update account structure to achieve optimum performance.
* Proactively make suggestions and recommendations.
* Identify problems and opportunities and, working as part of a team, rectify issues and maximise opportunities.
* Understanding both basic and advanced PPC concepts.
* Daily optimisation to maintain performance alongside KPI goals and targets including:
* On-going keyword research, expansion and bid management.
* Ad text, extension writing, and A/B testing to achieve Click-through-Rate (CTR) targets.
* Regularly track performance alongside KPI goals and targets.
* Assist in creation of external reporting and lead forecasting.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* In-depth understanding of AdWords and Bing Ads
* Google Analytics
* Google AdWords Editor
* Bing Ads Editor
* Google Adwords & Bings Ads certified
* Experience of the GDN
* Experience of other pay-per-click advertising platforms such as Facebook
* Knowledge of the travel industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Prior experience of the following tools:
* Microsoft Office
* Google Adwords
* Bing Ads
The successful candidate will be able to display:
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent analytical, written, and numerical skills.
* A keen eye for detail
* A willingness to learn, develop skills and challenge themselves
* Highly organised & logical approach to managing workloads and deadlines
* Appreciation of latest PPC bid management and optimisation techniques.
Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.