|Job Title:||PP/CK/Data Analyst/Reporting/Power BI/Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Data Analyst for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The main responsibilities of the Data Analyst jobs are inspecting, cleaning, transforming and modelling data in order to highlight key elements of the data, suggest conclusions and help support in the decision-making process.
The Data Analyst will also be responsible for having technical troubleshooting knowledge and a good understanding of security measures. As well as dealing with the data itself, the Data Analysts is also required to make predictions or projections of future patterns or trends taking into consideration current process or RAN deployment conditions.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Accurately analyse and collect data for various types of business reports
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and service operations, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
The successful Data Analyst will have
- Advanced Microsoft skills including SQL, Power Query and Pivot
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Advanced demonstratable Power BI and Tableau skills.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and ETL process.
- Knowledge of various expression such as DAX
- Understanding of Compiled languages such as Python,
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to co-workers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
To apply for the Data Analyst please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.