|Job Title:||Power BI Developer (MS Azure SQL Server)|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Power BI Developer (Analytical Dashboards, Paginated Reports, MS Azure SQL Server) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, currently home working and then to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Power BI Developer, with a vertical in Power BI Development
- Must have strong Analytical Dashboards, Paginated Reports, MS Azure SQL Server and experience in creating, delivering and supporting enterprise scale data warehouse solutions across standard cloud platforms (mandated Azure).
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience of running customer workshops
- SQL Server (SSAS, SSIS SSRS), including Excellent T-SQL skills
- Microsoft BI & Power BI
- Experience of working in Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) in Tabular Models and Power BI
- Data mining
- Data modelling
- Design and Development of Dashboards
- Microsoft Cloud knowledge (Azure PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience of Agile delivery, including the creation of User Stories and management of Product backlogs & Sprints
- Desirable skills: Good syntax knowledge of contexts and grouping within datasets for formula and variables, C#, PowerShell, Python, experience of leading teams.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.