|Job Title:||Power BI Developer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Power BI Developer - Contract - Birmingham.
A global IT services company is searching for a Power BI Developer to join their team in Birmingham on a contract basis. The role will involve travel to Derry, Ireland.
A strong Power BI Developer is required (analytical dashboards and paginated reports) with MS Azure and SQL Server experience.
Candidates must have experience in creating, delivering and supporting enterprise scale data warehouse solutions across standard cloud platforms (mandated Azure).
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience of running customer workshops
- SQL Server (SSAS, SSIS SSRS), including Excellent T-SQL skills
- Microsoft BI
- Power BI
- Experience of working in Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) in Tabular Models and Power BI
- Data mining
- Data modelling
- Design and Development of Dashboards
- Microsoft Cloud knowledge (Azure PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience of Agile delivery, including the creation of User Stories and management of Product backlogs & Sprints
- Good syntax knowledge of contexts and grouping within datasets for formula and variables
- The ability to lead a team
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.