Power BI Developer
Birmingham or Derry in Northern Ireland
2 Months +
My global IT services client is looking for a strong Power BI Developer (Analytical dashboards & Paginated Reports), MS Azure SQL Server.
The successful Power BI Developer will have experience in creating, delivering and supporting enterprise scale data warehouse solutions across standard cloud platforms (mandated Azure).
The Key skills required for the role are:
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience of running customer workshops
- SQL Server (SSAS, SSIS SSRS), including Excellent T-SQL skills
- Microsoft BI,
- Power BI
- Experience of working in Data Analysis Expressions(DAX) in Tabular Models and Power BI
- Data mining
- Data modelling
- Design and Development of Dashboards
- Microsoft Cloud knowledge (Azure PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience of Agile delivery, including the creation of User Stories and management of Product backlogs & Sprints
- Good syntax knowledge of contexts and grouping within datasets for formula and variable
For further details, please send through your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Systems Developer - Azure
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Full Stack Developer (Angular)
Location: Berkshire, England
Principal Application Developer (C#,Azure,DevOPs)
Lead/Senior Application Developer (C#/.NET/Agile/API)