|Job Title:||Power BI & MI Data Analyst - Finance|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
This role is working for leader within the tailor made travel industry with fantastic offices in Shepherds Bush and a beautiful countryside location in Witney Oxfordshire.
There will need to be flexibility in the week to travel between both offices with occasional working from home.
What the role will be doing:
- Collect data and extract data from a multiple of sources for reporting, using querying techniques.
- Create summary reports of a company's current position and enhance with trend analysis.
- Present recommendations to senior management about ways to increase efficiency.
- assisting on strategic/business reviews, general analysis, ad-hoc projects, meeting material
- Analyse current data with software applications.
- Pursue financial analytics excellence.
- Key role within the Data Analytics and BI Centre of Excellence.
FP&A Analytical Support
- Preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholders (Board, Management, Banks, Regulators).
- Support on budgeting and forecasting assignments, Annual Budget, Rolling reforecasts, liquidity forecasts.
- Support on high profile financial planning tasks such as refinancing, capital structure optimisation.
- Deliver ad hoc analysis and management information requests.
- Relevant computer Science qualifications and industry recognised awards. Potentially qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA.
- Previous experience of working within a finance team or interlinked very closely with finance.
- A very good understanding of finance systems and processes (balance sheets/cash flows etc).
- This is primarily a technical focused role.
- Preferably big four modelling or analytics teams.
- PowerPoint experience and disciplined approach to presentation.
- A detailed analytical and questioning approach.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user, SQL / ETL experience
- Proven financial modelling skills including scenario analysis.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.