A leading travel company are currently recruiting for a Power BI Analyst to join their team.
This is a key role within the Data Analytics and BI Centre of Excellence and will be responsible for the ownership of real-time data availability in a unified view, to provide visibility across global, regional and local businesses.
As part of the role, you will be required to:
- Collect data and extract data from multiple sources for reporting
- Create summary reports of the company's current position and enhance with trend analysis
- Present recommendations to senior management about ways to increase efficiency
- Assist on strategic/business reviews, general analysis, ad-hoc projects, meeting material
- Develop a common view across multiple databases - defining, agreeing and documenting metrics; maintaining a dictionary of data assets
- Help to define the metadata strategy
In addition, you will also be involved with:
- Preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholders (Board, Management, Banks, Regulators)
- Support on budgeting and forecasting assignments, Annual Budget, Rolling re-forecasts, liquidity forecasts,
- Support on high profile financial planning tasks such as refinancing, capital structure optimisation
- Ad-hoc reporting of actual vs. forecast performance, across three international business units with multiple budget-holders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user, SQL / ETL experience
- Proven financial modelling skills including scenario analysis
- Creative problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Database design and data architecture
- Data mining and analytics
- Data visualization, including tools such as Tableau and Qlik
- Proficient in ETL
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.