|Job Title:||PMO Project Coordinator (Contract, Berkshire, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
PMO Project Coordinator
Berkshire (4 Month Contract)
My client are a leading Telecoms Vendor, who operate on a global scale. They are currently recruiting for a PMO Project Coordinator to join their team on an interim basis, to work on a number of high profile projects.
- Within specified process area(s) participates to the process planning and implementation of the plan
- Is responsible to facilitate the execution of specific project management process(es), e.g. rollout forecasting, scheduling, site documentation
- Ensures data consistency and supports data entry collection in relevant tools
- Is responsible for reporting, information and data sharing for the project team (e.g. PBM, PMO etc) and relevant stakeholder teams (e.g. Logistics, F&C etc)
- Participates to project documentation processes for the relevant parts, e.g. Manages Project Documentation library
- Must have experience working in a PMO environment
- Previous Telecoms experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong reporting skills, with use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.