Bracknell - Some travel will be required to customers site in Sweden.
My global IT Services client is looking for a contract PMO Manager to set-up, mobilise and deliver PMO services for a customer in Sweden. The initial contract length is for 6 months. Although based in Bracknell some travel will be required to Sweden.
The primary role of the Senior Program & Project Support Office (PMO) Generalist is to ensure effective PMO control to support successful Project and Program delivery. They will ensure and advise upon effective PMO resource management as well as the consistent use of Project Management methods and processes.
* Provides overall management and leadership to the PMO teams aligned to the current assignment or business area
* Provides expert level advice and guidance regards all aspects of the PMO service to the Project or Program team and peer level contacts within the customer organisation
* Attends and contributes to regular meetings with other specialist areas such as subject champions and brings knowledge to their assignment
* Acts as point of escalation to manage the resolution of potential problems within any of the PMO services area
* Ensures own objectives are aligned to the Project or Program objectives
Experience of working with a financial services client would be beneficial.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.