|Job Title:||PMO Lead/PMO Support/PMO|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
PMO Lead/PMO Support/PMO is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months contract, to be based in Birmingham, West Midlands (5 days on-site).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a PMO Lead, with strong PMO Support experience who can travel daily to Birmingham and work on-site 5 days a week.
- The PMO Lead will lead PMO resources which will provide support to the programme delivering key elements of its administration.
- Programme Planning
- Excellent client facing experience
- RAID Management. Setup and maintain the RAID management tool;
- Supporting Governance and Communications
- Change Management and New Demand. Setup and maintain the Change and New Demand Log - receive and log all Change Requests and New Demand Requests
- Resource Management. Raise Resource Requests as requested on relevant resource request tools for roles required for Programme delivery and gain approvals in line with corporate processes and tools. Administer Programme Joiners, Movers and Leavers: including maintain resource log. Raising and managing Project Codes as needed
- Create and Maintain Programme Org Charts and project staff, roles and responsibilities
- Implement and manage the Document Library, Document Registry. Site configuration, access permission requests and basic user support;
- Document and obtain acceptance certificates for the programme
- Conformance to relevant policy and procedure documentation
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.