PMO GENERALIST- CONTRACT- REMOTE
We are hiring for a PM12 or Lead PMO person Service or Implementation/Service Management. Someone who has worked in a Large Application Delivery Programme or where Comms is a key part of their Current role. This could even suit a Technical Person as long as they are strong on Communications with Internal & External Stakeholders & can work in a fairly pressured environment.
Contract -5 months intially
Release & Environments Workstream
Develop a Comms Plan targeted to key activities/events within the R&E Workstream - including releases to different environments on the route to live, releases/deployments relating to stores (new/cutover). This should, for example, include: -
- Identifying the various activities/events that require proactive comms.
- Developing comms templates for these.
- Determine a d'list for each of these - e.g. Business Change Team, Service stakeholders, operations, etc.
- The relevance of the activity/event to the stakeholders, including the business impact, risk, etc.
- Issue Communications as required in line with the agreed Plan
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Service Desk Agent
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: Up to £10.22 per hour
Senior Applications Architect
IT TECHNICAL AUTHOR /PROCESS ANALYST- CONTRACT-REMOTE
Location: London, England
Juniper Network Architect
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire