|Job Title:||PMO Coordinator|
|Location:||Maidenhead, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|REF:||TI - PMO Coordinator_1568293865|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are you looking for your next role within PMO?
Do you want the opportunity to work with industry experts within a leading Telecom organisation based in Berkshire as part of their wider PMO and Governance team?
Your responsibilities as PMO Coordinator will include;
- Daily accountability for ensuring support of the business as usual activities in support of operating the Governance & Assurance function.
- Administration of the departments group email inbox ensuring a timely and accurate response.
- Ensuring project, programme managers and business sponsors are aware of processes and associated deadlines and accountability.
- Support the use of tools, processes & procedures for project administration.
- Collation, production & management of reporting documentation relating to the control of projects, budgets and change.
- Maintain end to end data in management information systems, tracking registers and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Responsible for data collation for management reporting, and Managing and update Tools and Systems.
- Operate the Change Control process ensuring quality standards of the information recorded against each Change Request, Impact assessment and any other recorded information in the Change are accurate.
- Facilitate the supply of accurate data to support effective change management decisions, providing information regarding constraints, business required dates and slippage.
- Facilitate and management of the resolution of risks, issues and conflicts between the portfolio of programmes, projects and changes.
- Ensure that management and KPI reporting is undertaken in a timely, accurate and relevant fashion.
The successful PMO Coordinator will have;
- Proven experience of working on high value, fast moving Programmes
- Proven method of working within a team with strong administrative capabilities to ensure the department is efficiently operated
- Experience of working effectively with 3rd party suppliers, maintaining high degree of professionalism at all times
- MS Office skills - specifically Excel (ability to manipulate data - pivot tables, common formulas), PowerPoint & Visio
- Drive stakeholders to deliver actions and initiatives through clear accountability.
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail in recording clear concise actions, decisions and outcomes.
- A motivated, pro-active self-starter with flexible attitude (happy to occasionally travel to off-site meetings)
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
If this position is of interest then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.