|Job Title:||PMO Coordinator|
|REF:||TI - PMO Coordinator_1557754535|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Are you looking for your next role within PMO?
Do you want the opportunity to work with industry experts within a leading Telecom organisation based in Berkshire as part of their wider PMO and Governance team?
Your responsibilities as PMO Coordinator will include;
- Meeting facilitation - preparation and distribution of papers; room booking; attending meetings and taking minutes/actions, managing action and decision log and driving delivery of actions Lead the management of key regular Governance meetings, manage the actions and decisions.
- Actively manage the interface to Governance leads to ensure alignment on all Governance matters, meeting planning, feedback sessions planning.
- SharePoint administration - management of access requests; uploading content from meetings and driving the use of the common platforms across the organisation
- Responsible for maintaining the CTO Governance group mailbox and shared drive.
- Actively lead the Operational Governance meeting to ensure availability, meeting agendas and updates are planned for the weekly meetings.
The successful PMO Coordinator will have;
- Proven experience of working on high value, fast moving Programmes
- Proven method of working within a team with strong administrative capabilities to ensure the department is efficiently operated
- Experience of working effectively with 3rd party suppliers, maintaining high degree of professionalism at all times
- Intermediate MS Office skills - specifically Excel (ability to manipulate data - pivot tables, common formulas), PowerPoint & Visio, SharePoint and JIRA
- Drive stakeholders to deliver actions and initiatives through clear accountability.
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail in recording clear concise actions, decisions and outcomes.
- A motivated, pro-active self-starter with flexible attitude (happy to occasionally travel to off-site meetings)
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
If this position is of interest then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.